The Diocese is looking forward to expand it’s knowledge and welcoming new friends from over the world. It is very important to the diocese, that people with skills and expertise come and share their knowledge, and in the process learn from one another. The aim of this exercise is not just to work together but also to establish ever lasting relationship.
Diocese recognize contribution of volunteers who have worked with us in the past. Diocese would like to acknowledge the support of those to whom diocese owes an enormous debt of gratitude.
Through this website, the Diocese is therefore welcoming friends from anywhere across the globe to come and work with us in Zanzibar. Volunteers must be able to work in a diverse community with fairly religious tolerance.
Volunteers must at least fit one of the following fields:
- Resource mobilization techniques
- Project planning and project writing
- Primary Health Care education including HIV prevention and sexuality
- Finance and business skills (entrepreneurship)
- Leadership skills
- Youth work techniques
- Life skills and livelihood skills
- Gender stereotyping
- Running saving/finance groups
- Conflict resolution
- Confidence building assertiveness techniques
- Sales and marketing techniques
- Environmental training on conservation and ecological zones
- Evangelical education
If you would like to volunteer with us please email us at volunteers